Monday 6 June 2011

A few words about myself

This is meant to be a short introductory post. In this blog I'll ramble about everything and nothinhg with some easy recipes for university students like my self thrown in.
A friend of mine once told me I have the organizing skills of a half dead squirrel with epileptic seizures...
This is one of the truest things anyone has ever said about me. Thoughts flutter trough my mind like errant birds and I keep hopping from one topic to another often forgetting just what I wanted to do or say.
I'm a physics student at university and live in a flat with two roommates (who're a couple) and thee birds. All of whom I adore most of the time.
People who see my bookshelfs always tend to be amazed how many books I have,  reading is a passion of mine and I can't give books away so they keep accumulating.
When I lived with her my mother always made me keep her company while she was cooking teaching me quiet a few things on the way. On a class trip a few years ago I noticed that most of my year mates couldn't even cook scrambled eggs.Which is why you'll get some easy to cook and relativly cheap recipes from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment